Best Kids’ Birthday Party Place in Lake Barrington!
Looking for the best kids’ birthday party places or ideas? You found it! Battle House Laser Combat offers an amazing kids’ birthday party experience for your son or daughter. Yes, this life-like “Call of Duty” action is an unforgettable time for both boys and girls of nearly all ages (8 and older). Our 15,000 sq ft urban complex in Lake Barrington, Illinois has eight separate 2-story buildings with passage and tramways, a crashed helicopter, hi-tech props and obstacles to depict a realistic combat environment.
Battle House Laser Combat is like no other. Mission-based laser tag is not the traditional “kiddy-style” laser tag with small plastic gaming devices. Rather, it is a thrilling form of entertainment known as tactical laser tag using simulated weapons that visibly model those used in military combat training. The experience requires tactics and team strategies as you engage in a wide variety of mission scenarios such as Total Domination, Capture the Flag, Man Hunt, Rescue Randy, Protect Your VIP, and Defuse a Bomb are a few of the exciting actions.
Get your GAME ON while you celebrate a birthday like no other!
RECON 2 PARTY PACKAGE
Tired of the same old birthday party options? Upgrade your kid’s birthday this year and come out to Battle House! Choose our Recon 2 Party Package for an inclusive party that will have your kids raving about it for years to come!
- 1.75 hours of tactical laser tag for up to 5 players
- 45 minutes of Event Room use after your Battle Time. The room may be available earlier depending upon prior scheduled use, cleaning and set-up.
- Includes 10 to 15 minutes for the safety and orientation briefing
- Battle House T-Shirt and a Weapons Upgrade for the guest of honor
- Additional players are $40 each
- $125 deposit
- Optional Event Room – If you do not want the Event Room, we will credit the $50 Room Fee.
An option you want to consider for your birthday party! We offer exclusive use of the arena, facility, equipment, and crew. Pricing varies based on the player count, date, and time desired.
All Private Events booked between 11/21 – 11/25 and 12/20 – 1/7 are considered Peak Hours and will fall under Peak Hour pricing.
- $750 Minimum – 20 Players Included
- $35 for each additional player over 20
- $175 deposit required at the time of booking
Monday – Friday Battles
Saturday – 11am & 9pm Battles
Sunday – 11am, 5pm, & 7pm Battles
- $1,250 minimum – 35 Players Included
- $35 for each additional player over 35
- $175 deposit required at booking
Saturday – 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, & 7pm Battles
Sunday – 1pm & 3pm Battles
To reserve a Private Event, call us at 815-900-9003!
We recommend scheduling Private Events at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure ample availability. A deposit of $175 is required at booking but can be applied towards your total transaction. If you do not have the minimum number of players the day of the event, you will be responsible for the minimum balance. Please familiarize yourself with the Rescheduling and Cancellation Policies before booking.
By making a reservation, you are agreeing to the following:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All sales are final and no refunds are permitted.
- Promotions or Special Offers are valid only for the date we indicate on the offer.
- Special Offers cannot be combined with other Special Offers or discounts.
- No exceptions will be made.
RESCHEDULING & CANCELLATION POLICY
For Private Events:
- Private Events can be rescheduled to another date with 14 days advance notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule the Private Event with less than 14 days notice, your deposit will be forfeited. A new deposit will be required if you would like to reschedule.
- If you cancel or reschedule the Private Event with less than 48 hours notice you are responsible for the entire balance.
- The person who booked the reservation will be responsible for the Minimum Fee if you have less than the minimum number of players required.
- Individual Tickets and Parties can be rescheduled to another date with 48 hours advance notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule your Party with less than 48 hours notice your deposit will be forfeited. A new deposit will be required if you would like to reschedule.
- Updated player counts must be made at least 48 hours prior to the event.
For Individual Tickets:
- Individual Tickets can be rescheduled to another date with 48 hours advance notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule your tickets with less than 48 hours notice, the tickets will be forfeited. Funds will not be transferred to the new date and time.
- No refunds will be given for missing (AWOL) players the day of the battle.
- All players must complete our waiver of liability before entering the gaming arena. Please click the link below.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your Battle Time for check-in. Battles will begin promptly at the designated start time. We recommend players wear athletic attire and soft soled shoes.
- Carry-in beverages are not permitted. Food may be brought in or delivered. Please bring your own paper products.
- The following items are not allowed in our facility:
Silly string, glitter, confetti, TNT Pop Its, sparklers, stink bombs, balls or helium balloons.
For any questions or concerns, please call us at 815-900-9003.