Warrior Thursday - $30 Per Player
Battles at 5pm & 7pm
Choose "Warrior Thursday" at checkout to get the discounted rate!
We’re Not Your Traditional Laser Tag Birthday Party
Both Guys & Gals Love The Life-Like Experience
Battle House Laser Combat offers an amazing entertainment venue for adult birthday and couples parties. Both men and women will undoubtedly have an unforgettable time as your group encounters a life-like “Call of Duty” experience.
Battle House laser combat is unlike no other. Forget what you know about laser tag. This is “Laser Combat” and mission-based. It is not the traditional “kiddy-style” laser tag with small plastic gaming devices. Rather, it is a thrilling form of entertainment known as tactical laser tag using armory that visibly models those used in military combat training. The experience then requires tactics and team strategies as you engage in a wide variety of mission scenarios such as Blackhawk Down, Total Domination, Search and Destroy or Hostage. Rescue a downed airman, save a hostage, and defuse a bomb are a few of the exciting actions.
Re-Hydrate in Our 2nd Floor Lounge
Also, join us after your battle in our 2nd floor mezzanine lounge to re-hydrate. We offer a full line of beverages, soda, beer and wine. Don’t miss the chance to try one of the newest and fastest growing lines of craft beers produced by the Horny Goat Brewing Company of Milwaukee, WI.
Pricing – Open Play
- The gaming experience is 1.75 hours long, which includes our safety & orientation briefing.
- Cost per player is $35 for groups of 20 or more.
- Cost per player is $40 for groups less than 20.
- A deposit of $175 is required to reserve. Final costs are based on the actual number of players on the day of the event.
- 48-hour advance notice is required to reschedule your event.
We offer exclusive use of the facility, equipment and crew. Pricing varies based on the date and time desired.
Non-Peak Periods $750 minimum (up to 20 players included)
$35 for each additional player over 20
Monday through Friday – Any time
- Saturday – 11:00 a.m. & 9:00 p.m. Battle Times
- Sunday – 11:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m. Battle Times
Peak Periods $1,250 minimum (up to 35 players included)
$35 for each additional player over 35
- Saturday 1:00 – 7:00 p.m. Battle Times
- Sunday 1:00 – 7:00 p.m. Battle Times
- We offer use of an event room for up to 45 minutes after the gaming session for $50. The room may be available earlier depending upon prior use schedule, cleaning and set-up.
- Chairs, tables and table covers are included, and
- We will clean up after your event.
- You may bring in food; have deliveries or hire catering services.
- A list of restaurants that deliver to Battle House is available on our website and at our facility.
- If ordering food you will want the delivery scheduled for when the game session is completed.
- We do not have restaurant or kitchen capabilities.
- Are available on-site. We offer fountain sodas, bottled water, soda and energy drinks.
- Carry-in beverages are not permitted.
- Please bring your own paper products, napkins, utensils, etc.
Dates and times are subject to availability.
Download Battle House – Parties for more information!