Whether you are looking to come in for a party or you want to skip the movies and come out with some friends, we offer a wide variety of options for booking. Our fun, tactical approach to laser tag makes this the perfect activity for the whole family – adults and kids alike! Check out the options below to find the best choice for your event.
$40 Per Player (Groups less than 20)
$35 Per player (Groups of 20 or more)
1.75 hours of gaming experience and includes the MP5 Stinger Standard issue gun. First 10-15 minutes included for the Safety Briefing.
Military & Public Safety Admission
$32 Per Player for you and your immediate family
Proof of current or prior military, law enforcement, EMS or fire department service is required.
$20 Per Player – Only available after a Standard Admission has been purchased for earlier in the day.
1.75 hours of gaming experience including the MP5 Stinger Standard Issue. First 10-15 minutes designated for the Safety Briefing. Must be done on the same day as original reservation.
Recon 2 Party Package – $450
Tired of the same old birthday party options? Upgrade your kid’s birthday this year and come out to Battle House! Choose our Recon 2 Party Package for an inclusive party that will have your kids raving about it for years to come!
Select “Book a Party” on our menu to book online, or give us a call to reserve at 815-900-9003
An hour and 45 minutes of tactical laser tag for 10 players
Event Room for 45 minutes after your battle time to bring in food and celebrate the Guest of Honor.
*The room may be available earlier depending upon prior scheduled use, cleaning, and set-up. If you do not want the Event room, the $50 fee will be credited back to you.
Includes 10-15 minutesfor the safety and orientation briefing
FREE T-Shirt for the Guest of Honor
FREE Weapon Upgrade for the Guest of Honor
Things You Should Know
$175 Deposit is required at the time of booking but will be applied towards your total transaction the day of the event.
This is NOT a Private Event
Additional Players are $40 each. Should your group size hit 20 (or more) the price per player will be droped down to $35 each.
If you need to cancel the event or reschedule for another day, please see below for our Rescheduling & Cancelation Policies.
You are welcome to bring in any outside food for your party. Please plan on bringing any coresponding paper products such as plates, napkins, plasticware, and serving utensils.
NO outside beverages are permitted – including water.
NO balloons, sparklers, TNT pop-its, balls, stink bombs, confetti, glitter, or silly string is permitted in the facility.
We offer exclusive use of Battle House arena & facility, equipment and crew. Pricing varies based on the date and time desired. Consider a Private Event for your coporate work outing, family gatherings, student team building, pre-wedding celebrations and much more!
To reserve your Private Event, call us at 815-900-9003.
We recommend scheduling Private Events at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure ample availability. A deposit of $175 is required at the time of booking but can be applied towards your total transaction. If you do not have the minimum number of players the day of the event, you will be responsible for the minimum balance. Please familiarize yourself with the Rescheduling and Cancelation Policies.
Up to 20 players included
$35 for each additional player over 20
- Monday through Friday – Any time
- Saturday – 11:00 a.m. & 9:00 p.m. Battle Times
- Sunday – 11:00 a.m., 5 p.m. & 7:00 p.m. Battle Times
Up to 35 players included
$35 for each additional player over 30
- Saturday 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Battle Times
- Sunday 1:00 p.m. & 3:00 p.m. Battle Times
By making a reservation, you are agreeing to the following:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All sales are final and no refunds are permitted.
- Promotions or Special Offers are valid only for the date we indicate on the offer.
- Special Offers cannot be combined with other Special Offers or discounts.
- No exceptions will be made.
RESCHEDULING & CANCELLATION POLICY
For Private Events:
- Private Events can be rescheduled to another date with 14 days advance notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule the Private Event with less than 14 days notice, your deposit will be forfeited. A new deposit will be required if you would like to reschedule.
- If you cancel or reschedule the Private Event with less than 48 hours notice you are responsible for the entire balance.
- The person who booked the reservation will be responsible for the Minimum Fee if you have less than the minimum number of players required.
- Individual Tickets and Parties can be rescheduled to another date with 48 hours advance notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule your Party with less than 48 hours notice your deposit will be forfeited. A new deposit will be required if you would like to reschedule.
- Updated player counts must be made at least 48 hours prior to the event.
For Individual Tickets:
- Individual Tickets can be rescheduled to another date with 48 hours advance notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule your tickets with less than 48 hours notice, the tickets will be forfeited. Funds will not be transferred to the new date and time.
- No refunds will be given for missing (AWOL) players the day of the battle.
- All players must complete our waiver of liability before entering the gaming arena. Please click the link below.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your Battle Time for check-in. Battles will begin promptly at the designated start time. We recommend players wear athletic attire and soft soled shoes.
- Carry-in beverages are not permitted. Food may be brought in or delivered. Please bring your own paper products.
- The following items are not allowed in our facility:
Silly string, glitter, confetti, TNT Pop Its, sparklers, stink bombs, balls or helium balloons.
For any questions or concerns, please call us at 815-900-9003.