Extreme Laser Tag Pricing
- 1.75 hours for $38
- Includes approximately 10 to 15 minutes for safety, orientation and rules of engagement briefing.
MILITARY & PUBLIC SAFETY
- $32 for you and your family members.
- Proof of current or prior military, law enforcement, EMS or fire department service is required.
DOUBLE TIME (ADDITIONAL 1.75 HOURS)
- Subject to availability unless reserved in advance.
UPGRADED WEAPONS (per device, subject to availability)
- $5 MP5 Stinger (3-Round Burst)
- $10 Raptor SMG (Full Auto)
- $10 MP5 Stinger (Full Auto)
- $15 MP5 Sniper (1-shot 1-kill) Restricted to 1 per team
- $15 HT-12 Shotgun Restricted to 1 per team
- $15 M4 and AK47 Assault Rifles
RECON 2 $430 (This is not a Private Event)
- 1.75 hours of tactical laser tag for up to 10 players
- .75 hours of Event Room use after your Battle Time. The room may be available earlier depending upon prior scheduled use, cleaning and set-up.
- Includes 10 to 15 minutes for the safety and orientation briefing
- Battle House T-Shirt for the guest of honor
- Additional players are $38 each
- $175 deposit
- Optional Event Room: If you do not want the Event Room, we will credit the $50 Room Fee.
- FAQ’s for Laser Tag Birthday / Group Parties: Commonly asked questions regarding our group or birthday parties can be downloaded here. Please review prior to your event!
Laser Tag Group & Birthday Parties FAQ’s
Individual / Family Value Pak
Includes: 1.75 hour Battle Times that can be redeemed as you go. Value Paks can be used any available day / time.
5 Pak = $160. You save $5 per Battle Time and $30 overall.
10 Pak = $310. You save $6 per Battle Time and $70 overall.
25 Pak = $650. You save $11 per Battle Time and $300 overall.
Individual / Family Value Paks can be used by either the purchasing individual or family members which include parents, step-parents, children and step-children.
Purchase of Value Pak(s) can not be used for Private Event reservations.
Value Paks can be purchased on-site at Battle House or by calling 800.900.9003.
Private Events & Exclusive Use of Arena
An affordable option you may want to consider!
We offer exclusive use of Battle House arena & facility, equipment and crew. Pricing varies based on the date and time desired. Pricing & FAQs for Private Events Rental Space
Non-Peak Periods $650 minimum. Up to 20 players included.
$32 for each additional player over 20
- Monday through Friday – Any time
- Saturday – 11:00 a.m. & 9:00 p.m. Battle Times
- Sunday – 11:00 a.m. & 7:00 p.m. Battle Times
Peak Periods $1,000 minimum. Up to 30 players included.
$32 for each additional player over 30
- Saturday 1:00 – 7:00 p.m. Battle Times
- Sunday 1:00 – 5:00 Battle Times
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and no refunds are permitted.
Individual tickets and Parties can be rescheduled to another date with 48 hours advance notice.
Private Events can be rescheduled to another date with 14 days advance notice.
We will issue a refund or an in-store credit if there are not sufficient players for an individual Battle Time session.
- All on-line reservations must be paid in full to hold a slot.
- Parties and Private Events require a deposit or advance payment. Final amounts due are determined and payable on the day of the event based on the actual number of players and application of any applicable minimum fees for Private Events.
- We strongly suggest purchasing tickets ahead of time. If you are planning to come on a weekend, holiday or with a larger group (10 or more) make your reservation at least 3-6 days in advance. Battle House is normally open for walk-ins, but on busy days or if a Private Event is scheduled, we cannot always accommodate them. There is a maximum number of players allowed in the arena and we do sell out.
- All players must complete our waiver of liability before entering the arena. This can be done on-line in advance of your arrival at Battle House or completed at our facility.
- Arrive for your reservation at least 15 minutes ahead of time to make sure you are checked-in early enough to begin the battle on time.
- Your Battle Time begins at the time of your reservation, if you arrive exactly at your Battle Time or later you will miss part of your game. Lost time cannot be made up.
- Do not bring extra players to your reservation without purchasing additional tickets, checking availability on-line or calling Battle House.
- When Battle House closes due to extreme weather, all reservations must be rescheduled within 90 days.